crystal j. hand dyed silk ribbon!


orange ribbon 17, originally uploaded by crrysstall.

The ribbon. My newest obsession. I've been having a ball dying the stuff lots of fun colors. I mentioned the ribbon last weekend and hinted at it in my scoutie girl finding passion interview, but figured that it deserved it's own little post here in light of the recent haps....I'm all excited because I just sold a bunch of it tonight! Plus, my braided silk ribbon is on it's way to France! I'm so stoked about having people {around the world} incorporate something I made into their projects! So fun! I'm really digging the supply thing, who knew?

I've got some more colors coming: pink and brown and olive green (can you tell I like green alot?). And also silk cord and 1/2" wide ribbon too. So stay tuned...

Comments