finding passion | scoutie girl interview!



Check out my {finding passion} interview on Scoutie Girl! SG , run by Tara Gentile, "is the blog with a penchant for the passionately handmade. [They] feature original design - from both emerging and established crafters - to enrich your life". I am so flattered to be a part of her finding passion series! I think it's always so interesting to see what other artist are passionate about or motivated or inspired by. I loved Tara's questions, they were more thoughtful than some of the others that I have done in the past. I always get a little timid when it's time to do interview questions, but I sat myself down and cranked through them all (well there were only five), but they took some deep thought. It took me hours and I was finally done at 4am and closed my eyes and hit the send button. Tara was so on the ball, she had the post up by 7:30 am that morning! Sweet.

I am so grateful to get the opportunity to share a bit about what I do with everybody via such a phenomenal blog. If you haven't visited Scoutie Girl it is a must if you are into indie crafts/design/artwork. Thanks a million Tara, go Scoutie Girl!

PS - the scarf shown above is my newest design - the ginkgo. It is such a fascinating tree (did you know it's considered a living fossil?) and I really enjoy painting the fan shaped leaves. Watch for a different colorway to come out soon...

Comments