Current Etsy Faves - Edition No. 2

It's time for Edition No. 2 of my Current Etsy Faves!

Hard to believe it's been about 6 weeks since the first one! Take a peek at what I've been lovin on. It's always such an eye opener to look at these items as a collection; looks like I am trending fresh cool colors and cirlces. Other words that come to mind are feminine, airy and whimsical...

Please click the links below to get to these awesome items:

1 | RedPrairiePress Green Lantern Tee
2 | talkingsquid Recycled T-Shirt Rug
3 | dalinda Plonkas II clutch
4 | OnTheInside Summersweet Bra
5 | munaluna small robot plush - stripes
6 | lovepetitzakkajapan Polka Dot Masking Tape
7 | BrianaEdelmanDesigns Green and White Forest Silhouette clutch
8 | itsastitch Clearly Lavender Necklace
9 | EmmaDear Vintage Blue/Ecru Trim

Comments

plonka said…
Thank you so much for including my clutch ;-)
Thank you so much for including my robot :) Many hugs!
You are so welcome. I just love it!
Briana E. said…
I'm honoured to be included in your blog, thank you! I love that T-shirt!
Meredith - You're welcome, your robot is awesome!