Free Upcycled Fused Plastic Mirror!


I know you've been on the edge of your seat waiting for my new deal for week 4 in my papernstitch shop...

This week I am giving away 3" upcycled fused plastic mirrors along with any pns purchase! Check out this little goody - it even comes in it's own little fused plastic pouch! There is a limited supply and these are not listed in my Etsy shop, so this is the only way that they are available right no. When they are gone, that's it. Since my first pns exhibit is over halfway through, let's make this week's deal super interesting. I will give one mirror - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY - to the 10th person to retweet this post. Go!

I'd love to send you an upcycled mirror and have you along! You can sign up under the SUBSCRIBE column to the left or follow me on twitter in order to receive free shipping.

If you are already signed up: checkout will be via Etsy.
1. Retweet this blog post via the retweet button at the bottom of the post.
2. Put your username or email address in the notes to seller (so I know it's you).
3. I will send you an eco-cutey mirror along with your purchase.
4. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Cheers!

-Crystal

PS - Please vote for me by clicking on the little heart to the left while you are visiting. Thx!

Comments