Current Etsy Faves - Edition No. 1 - Take No. 2


Okay, so last week on a whim I posted these 9 items from my current Etsy favorites. Etsy has this little tool called the mini that allows you to easily do such things. It's so nifty, that it even updates itself - even in my previous post - when new faves are added. so, if you were to look at that post on any given day it would not reflect what I said in that post. So, in order to preserve said faves, I have to approach this another way. So, here again are my favorites, Edition No. 1 - here to stay forever more. Hooray!

You may click the links below to get to the lovely items shown.

1 | janesays HOPE Hoops
2 | jibrionline Dream Spring Dress
3 | valhallabrooklyn 9 pocket Vigga wristlet clutch
4 | MudHutt drift off to a daydream dish
5 | Thrush The Simone Cousteau scarf
6 | Vintage50sEyewear Vintage French Aurora Rhinestone Eyeglasses
7 | 81giftstation Paper Pack for Origami
8 | wiyomu Springtime Song I necklace
9 | MiaJoie Celia Peep Toe Baby Shoes

Comments

Jessica Haley said…
lovely selection! You are great with colors!

:)
Thanks so much, Jessica! I think your little peep toe shoes helped to bring it all together!