Fashion Trend :: Artsy Watercolor


I read somewhere recently that one of the new fashion trends was "artsy watercolor" - watercolor prints that are also are works of art. Be it on blouses or dresses or skirts or scarves. Wow! I think that concept totally sums up crystal j. hand painted silk scarves. From my standpoint, flowy, watercolory pieces that are not only functional, but wearable pieces of art are what it's all about. If your style is trendy or couture fashion or if you are just looking for that classic investment piece to update your wardrobe, you need a hand painted silk scarf. Butterflies (another fashion trend) have been part of my collection for a bit, but some new pieces like clouds and sunflowers are perfect for punching up and outfit or handbag or hairstyle. Who know I was so fashion forward? Nice.

Comments

Taylor said…
Beautiful and light and just in time for Spring!
Why thank you! I'm so ready for spring...