What Color is Your Heart?


grayheartclose2, originally uploaded by crrysstall.

This is not really one of he fun ties that I was speaking of a few posts back, but I wanted to show you this one real quick. Not saying that this anatomical heart tie isn't fun, I just haven't taken pics of the others yet (stay tuned!) Plus, I just listed this one in the shop. This tie was a custom order - the customer was buying it for a gift and liked the heart, but didn't think the aqua background was right for the recipient. I rather enjoy the red against the dark gray, so I decided to make it a standard offering. This just serves as a reminder that anything can be made in any color you want, and your request may just inspire me to keep making more! By the way, I've also made the heart tie with a pink background - now a man that can rock a pink anatomical heart tie is always a friend of mine, ha!

Comments