Blog Love!


Love your fellow blogs! I've been wanting to update my "blogspot" section with some blogs that you should visit for a while now. I've finally got the list of the newest additions to our Craft Mafia family in there, along with some great blogs you should hit up for some great features, information and lovely pictures. Every time someone spotlights one of my products, I have the greatest of intentions of running here to let you know, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. So, for the next few posts, I will update you on the ones that I've missed. So, in light of that, I've added a "featured on" section so that there's a neat and tidy area to see whose lovin some crystal j.! And while you are there, check out what else they have to offer because they are great resources for crafty goodness.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are so beautiful. Your creations are full of talent.
Thank you so much! I really enjoy making stuff and that fact that you like it makes it even better!!!