Wow! Just, wow!




Spring Bada Bing 2008 was fabulous! The space we were in was just amazing - no question, the best venue yet! I think that Plant Zero was made just for events just like this. The turnout was awesome despite the rainy rainy Sunday that it was. All of the vendors were breathtaking, as I looked around at all of the work and the booth set-ups I was pleased to be surrounded by such talented company. I have more than once compared the planning process of a craft show to planning a wedding - there lots of planning at the very beginning phase, but at a certain point you just have to let it ride. All of that pre-planning will pay off. It's one of those days that you look forward to for so long and never want to end, yet goes by so fast. You just have to remember to take lots of pictures so that you can savor the moments over and over again later. I took a few pics, but only of my set-up. I was lucky to remember to get those after the super long and exhausting week that I had preparing for this show and Fool for Art. Which by the way went pretty good too. It was a beautiful (allbeit windy) day and the customers were very pleasant and happy to be outside enjoying the spring weather. I saw a few old friends and a few faithful FFA customers.
Here are some pics from both events ( FFA was outside, SBB is the one with the red wall.) And if you want to see more of the SBB, go here. There's this one panoramic shot by Arthur Hash that is stunning and just sums up the whole event beautifully.
I'm not the only one that thinks the day went super smooth and lovely. Definitely check out these other great blogs talking about our awesome show.

See you at the next one! Next stop, Arts in the Park May 3 + 4. More on that later this week. Eep!

Comments