what's new! | april 2008

Wow! Can't believe another 3 months have zoomed by again! Time sure does fly when you're having fun, huh! Just want to say thank you to everyone that read my Etsy Featured Seller interview and visited my Etsy shop back in January. What a ride it was! I got tons of orders and lots of exposure! I'm still trying to get back to normal, but it's all good - I was thoroughly flattered and grateful to get chosen. You can still check it out here in case you missed it.

So what are you doing this weekend? Are you up for some craft show fun? I've got 2
shows this weekend...


A Fool for Art!
If you are up for some fun in the sun, then Fool for Art at John Tyler Community College is
for you. This event is great if you have children, there are lots of events going on throughout the
day. The arts + crafts are more on the traditional side, but great nonetheless. Go here to check out the vendors. This is my 3rd year at this event and it's always been a good show. Stop
by and see me!

Saturday, April 19 ,2008
10 am - 5pm
Free!



Spring Bada Bing 2008!

Or if you are more of the indie craft type - looking for some funky DIY type stuff, cutting edge handmade jewelry or art that you will not find anywhere else - Spring Bada Bing is for you! Near and dear to my heart because this is the third annual event organized by my awesome craft group, The Richmond Craft Mafia We have all been working soooo super hard to make this the best year ever and we are excited to present an awesome array of vendors at Plant Zero this
Sunday. If you areinto the new craft movement you don't want to miss this one - it's Virginia's largest indie craft show!

Sunday, April 20 ,2008
11 am - 4pm
Free!
Swag Bags to the first 200 shoppers!!!




A Little Something New!

Here's one of my newest products. The little zippered
pouch! Great to keep make-up in or pencils and pens or whatever you want!


Thanks for joining me for this issue. See you next month!

Cheers,

Crystal J. Robinson
crystal j. silk

Comments