I just get all excited!


Who has the best customers ever? I do! Check out this gorgeous picture taken by one of my customers! I made her this personalized quilted silk polka dot pillow inspired by this pillow in my Etsy shop. I was so excited to get it to her, I guess I forgot to take a picture. She was so awesome that she took a picture for me so I could show all of you! Custom pieces always excite me, and I get all caught up in packing it up and getting it to it's new home. You know how I love to make you just the thing you want with your name on it or in your fave colors!

PS - I recently made an anatomical heart scarf with this awesome green background that I forgot to take a picture of too! Silly me. Hopefully you'll get to see this one too. I'll keep you posted...

Comments

Anitra Cameron said…
Oooooh. Gorgeous.

And how lovely of her to have sent you the photo.

Hugs,
Anitra