Tie One On!


2robotties, originally uploaded by crrysstall.

Okay, wow! I said I was gonna have something new to show you and here it is. Finally! I've always wanted to expand my selection for men and here is my latest item for the fellas - ties! I'd painted a tie quite a while back and had a few inquiries along the way, but never had any listed in my Etsy shop. Then, I got a request for a robot tie from the First Lego League team of Rhode Island. Turns out they had seen my blog post about the custom scarves that I'd done for another FLL robot team and they wanted a gift for their team coach as well. I love custom projects, so of course I welcomed the opportunity to create a custom piece - especially for a man. I made 2 robot ties, I sold one for the coach and then almost immediately sold the other one to a tie-obsessed faithful Etsy customer. Ideally, I wanted to have more ready for Father's Day, probably the biggest holiday for tie purchases, but alas, Father's Day came and went. But here we are. So...I was excited to make a new section just for the ties! Check em out, they are basically all custom and made to order. Just for you or the man in your life.

Comments