crystal j. silk in 2011!


My website will be a year at the end of this month! I am proud to say I have consistently made a new item to post on there every month since. When I redesigned the site in Wordpress I committed to the monthly updates and the Wordpress platform has been very conducive to this. Although I often wait until the end of the month to do the updates I actually enjoy logging in as the "administrator" and tinkering around behind the scenes. Seems like I always find something to tweak and I've added lots of cool plugins and widgets over time. No doubt I'll add more as time goes on, it's such a work-in-progress. Even though it's on the computer, I am proud that my site is handmade by me {through the genius of Wordpress and the magic of code} and the concept of my site fits in nicely with my diy handmade philosophy. My website is my little piece of the digital world where I keep everything in one place. You can find everything from my latest tweets and Etsy shop updates to customer feedback and links to my Facebook page and flickr photostream to information on wholesaling with crystal j. silk.

The latest area I've been tweaking is the featured section which shows all of the mentions and press and such for crystal j. silk. I'm ecstactic to have some new updates to add already this year! I will highlight the newest additions to the featured section over here on the blog in the coming days, ending in a big announcement of some excitement I have coming up in the spring!

This little birdie scarf was the first item that went up on the site last year and was my first blog feature this year on the Try Handmade blog! It symbolizes the coming of spring and hopefully more things that will be taking flight at crystal j. silk in 2011!

Comments