HUGE BIRTHDAY SALE!!! 34% OFF


Happy Autumn! 2010 has been a great year thanks to you all and I wanted to say THANK YOU! It has been a pleasure to have the opportunity to make scarves and ties and mousepads and ribbon and other goodies and send them out to new homes!

I am having an enormous birthday sale that I didn't want you to miss. I turned 34 on September 28, and what better way than to celebrate with all of you in my shop and offer 34% off scarves and neckties. You can use the discount through Tuesday, October 5th. Yay!

Now is a great time to start thinking about gifts for the Holiday season!

ENTER CODE: "BDAY SALE" in the Notes to Seller box at checkout. (Discount will be refunded via PayPal)
Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Much Love!

Please pass this along to your friends and family as well!


Comments