crystal j. silk on facebook!


crystal j. silk is on facebook now! Are you into facebook? If so then you no doubt have at least a few fanpages. If you haven't signed up for facebook yet, fanpages are areas on facebook where brands can connect with their customers and/or fans. I will be offering special sales events and promos exclusively for fans, plus I have been posting sneak peeks and also sharing interesting features and tidbits about crystal j. silk. It's all new and evolving, I would love to hear what you like about fanpages and what you would like to see and get out of being a fan. Some pages have fans that will post pictures of themselves wearing and using the products and that's one thing that I hope for the crystal j. silk page. So fun!

I made this little button to use for my icon on the fanpage. I decided to also offer it up here on the blog with some HTML so that it can be easily grab-able and paste-able on any blog or website. I'm gonna be doing a little website maintenance soon, so it will be available on my new site too.




Comments