Silk Ruffles!

A new item has come to town - the crystal j. silk ruffle scarf! Bright, saturated hand-dyed silk with ruffles are sure to make a fun and feminine addition to your wardrobe. I've been having a blast making these, a bit of a departure from the silk painting, but still true to crystal j. - working with dye and color - and I am in love. Available in every color of the rainbow, these scarves are cool to wear all sorts of ways. At my shows this weekend, the ruffle scarf was the best seller and it was fantastic to see customers trying these on in all different ways. This is just one style, I will have other sizes and a circle version listed soon too. So far, I have listed the orange in my Etsy shop , but stayed tuned for the other lovely shades to come. Pink is next!

I have been on a dyeing craze, dyeing everything in sight looking all over for new things to dye and I have some more little hand-dyed surprises in store for you a bit later...

Comments

Valerie said…
So pretty! And orange is an awesome way to start. I can't wait to see what else you dye! :)
Thank you! I'm going to work my way through listing the other ruffle scarf colors/styles this week and then onto the other fun dyed stuff soon I hope!