Vote for My Silk Skull Pillow on Etsy!


My quilted silk skull pillow is in the Etsy Voter! The Etsy voter is a feature that allows the Etsy community to pick their favorites items of a certain category. This is the first time I've ever been in one, so I am ecstatic! This voter category is in celebration of International Quilt Day on March 20. Top picks will be featured on Etsy's home page Saturday, March 20 in honor of this special day. It would be super fantastic to be featured on the front page!

crystal j. silk pillows combine the ancient techniques of silk painting and quilting in a modern and fresh way! This pillow was of course inspired by the crystal j. silk skull scarf, classic navy blue background with small skulls. It's quilted in a diamond pattern with contrast stitching. Argh!

I would love it if you would vote for my pillow! The quilt vote will be open from March 12, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. ET until March 18, 2010 at 12:00 p.m. ET.

PS- Right now, I've only got 4 votes, so help me move up to the top! Thank you so much!!! ;)



Comments

Fanboy Wife said…
That's pretty cool.