Snowflakes!


Woah! Is this the blizzard of the Century?! 2009 is going out in a blast! So ironically enough, I've been wanting to show you this scarf - a snowy gray-lavender snowflake scarf {with fringe}. The pic shown is from my phone at Handmade Holiday last week! I just finished making the third one in as many weeks and I haven't managed to get proper pics yet! Made the first one for the show earlier this month and sold it before I got ANY pics whatsoever. So I made another for the show last week and managed to get grab a few pics with my phone as I was wrapping it up! I've made one more to offer up as an in-stock item in the Etsy shop! This snowstorm is an awesome end to a great winter season at crystal j., so I ran over here to share just as the last of my orders are headed off to their new homes.

If you still can't get enough of the snow or maybe you are reading from a sunny warm spot on the planet and just feel like some flakes, click here for my one-and-only tutorial on how to create your own snowflake tee ;)

Stay Warm! Merry Christmas!

Comments