Summer is Here, Time for Tees!


Richmond mag article, originally uploaded by crrysstall.

Man, June is almost over! I just can't believe it. I've been meaning to write this post for weeks now, and well, here we are. June has been a whirlwind of group booths for the Richmond Craft Mafia. They have just been showing it up all over from Atlanta to Philadelphia this month. Super big thanks to all the ladies who have been schlepping my stuff to all of these shows, through major weather extremes. A few of the shows had monsoon like rains, while another was hotter than hot in Hotlanta of all places! So, although fast, June was pretty good for me. I've been wanting to tell you about a magazine article that featured one of my teeshirts for the longest. Richmond Magazine did a little piece on how summer is tee shirt season and that graphic tees are really hot right now. I was super flattered to have my work in print again! The pink tee in the middle is my little robot tee that I have been hoping to make more of. I've had a few inquiries about tee shirts, but funny enough, I've been selling more men's neckties than anything lately. Go figure!

More on new ties later...

Comments