Virginia Currents II


Okay. Let's try this again. You may remember my post on Virginia Currents from a few weeks ago. I was so so excited. And there I sat poised at my tv waiting for the Richmond Craft Mafia segment to begin and next thing I know the credits are rolling. What? No Craft Mafia? No. But, it you've been fiending, you will be able to get your RCM fix tomorrow. At 8pm. PBS. I promise. So, I apologize if you watched last time, but you learned something right? Plus I know you can't ever get enough of a country fiddle. Anyhow, give me one more chance and watch tomorrow night. You won't be disappointed.

So this is my quilted robot blankie, one of the items that I debuted at the Handmade Holiday show, the night the footage was filmed for the Virginia Currents spot. I was excited that I sold it yesterday, the first of my baby items! This is great news, that means it gives me license to go ahead and make some more blankies. I can't wait.

Comments