Back in Stride Again!

Well, at least I'm trying to be. The Richmond Craft Mafia's Handmade Holiday show was my first show in nearly 9 months! And boy, was it a show to come back to. It was sooooo busy. It was jam packed and the customers could hardly move at some points. I was so happy for the awesome turnout. Here's a picture of me at my booth taken by the lovely Dawn of Lark Studio who was rockin it out at the show. I was exhausted by the night's end but it was totally worth it. I gave out lots of cards and filled up one whole contact sheet! It was so great that one of the attendees actually purchased a skull scarf from me today. I think that this is the first time I've had a customer that saw my work at a show come back and purchase from my Etsy shop. How cool!

Comments

don't know how i came across your crafts but happy i did. wanted to know if you will be making the baby booties, well.....for a toddler. my son is 14M and i would love to don him with a pair. thank you!