Handmade Holiday 2007!


It's that time of year again! Christmas time! Time to start shopping for gifts for your loved ones. So, why not buy handmade this year and help support your local crafters and artists? This is a really green thing to do too. By buying local, think of all of the green house gas miles you will be cutting out when you purchase something that was made in your own hometown.

This show is put together by the Richmond Craft Mafia, and it's our third holiday show! This time around we will be at a 4025 Yoga, a very cool yoga studio. What an awesome venue!

I am really excited about this show since it will be my first one since my hiatus (I made my last craft show appearance for 2007 at Spring Bada Bing). I'm really trying hard to have some new items to sell, but one thing is for sure, I'll be having a giant sale on most of my items! Everything needs to go to new homes. I am anxious to have a fresh start and am looking forward to having to build up my inventory with all new products.

So come by next Friday and see us! There will be everything from jewelry, to children's items, to home stuff, to fine art. You are sure to cross off some, if not all of the presents on your Christmas list.

Yay Handmade Holiday!

Comments