Rah Rah Skulls!


Do you have a school mascot that you want to represent? Why not do it with something that you can not only wear to all the games, but integrate into your regular wardrobe as well? Here's my latest custom order, a purple pirate skull scarf made to represent the ECU Pirates. No matter if your mascot for your alma mater or school is a pirate, a ram or even a duck I can make a scarf that will shows your die-hard school spirit. And remember any of the oblong scarves can be lined with tee shirt material to add extra warmth (great for those chilly football games) or make it perfect for the guys. Or if you just like purple, the skull scarf is now available in this shade in my Etsy shop.

PS - this purple scarf has gotten some attention at a few other blogs lately too! Check out Big Daddy Seashell a fun blog featuring tons of indie craft stuff and Skull-A-Day - a artist's blog about his endeavor to create on skull image a day.

Sweet!

Comments

Melanie said…
Oh, I am an ECU alum! I got my MSW there.

I love your stuff. Especially your quilts. Someday I will pamper myself.

xxoo