EtsyLux's Latest!


Hey have you been over to the EtsyLux blog lately? Well you gotta run over and check out the latest interview! I was so surprised yesterday morning to get the email from Lyndel from Bear Hollow Creations informing the EtsyLux group that the new interview was up on the blog. My mouth dropped open when I read it was me! Thanks Lyndel! The EtsyLux group has been steadily growing and I am proud to be a member of such a diverse and talented group.

I've received some very kind compliments and so hopefully this will give me the boost I need to spiff up my Etsy shop. I've been meaning to do some things around there, but just haven't managed to get my plans into gear quite yet. I am super excited about a new product for men - I sold 2 already! And I was hoping to get some more in the shop before Father's Day and time is drawing near for the special day, but who says you can't buy something for that supercool dad anytime of the year? Keep your eyes and I'll have some new stuff for you to soon. I promise.

Comments

a very nice cushion,
I like its luxurious texture