Fool for Art




Phew! It's over now + it was great!!! The show was a success. The weather was beautiful. The music was lively. I will say it was quite windy though! I met lots of wonderful people, visitors + artist alike. I even saw my high school art teacher that I hadn't seen for years. And she bought a scarf! Here's a few photos of my booth + my pillows. Oddly enough, I sold more scarves than pillows. I guess the spring season is perfect for silk scarves as 3 people bought scarves for Mother's Day gifts! More on those later.....

Hope to see you at my next show.....
Spring Bada Bing!
There's a count down at the bottom of the blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You make beautiful cushions!
Good luck with your next show!
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the success of your show! I love the pillows! Visiting the web ring.