Spring Craft Shows




Craft shows.....I have 2 in April. One is right around the corner, like, Saturday. The other is a few weeks away. Fool for Art is going to be from 9am - 3pm at the Midlothian Campus of John Tyler Community College on April Fool's Day! Spring Bada-Bing is going to be from 10am - 4pm at the Farmer's Market on April 22, 2005.

Been working on some new stuff for the shows. I don't think I'm going to get as much made as I had hoped, but I think I have enough to make my booth look full. I'm gonna be trying out something new this time......You will have to stop by to see what it is! I really need to do a practice run with my tent before the show, this will be the first time that I have used it - it's still in the box.


Here are some pictures from my first show. Rainbow of the Arts at Rockwood Park in fall of 2004.

Oh yeah, as we speak, I am in an online craft show. Here's my table. Freecraftfair.com. Very interesting, this is the second one I've done. I did not get any sales at the first one, but at least the exposure was there. Hopefully today will be much different - lots of sales headed my way.

Now, what am I doing in May.....


Comments